Steps to Adopting a Rescue Scottish Terrier
1. Complete the online application on this page and when you are finished click on the Submit button. Please be as thorough as possible and complete all questions. You will be contacted if we require further information.
2. When your application has been approved, you will be contacted to schedule a home visit with a rescue coordinator. This time will be spent getting to know you, the potential adopter, and to ensure that the environment is safe and secure for the rescue Scottie.
3. Following the home visit, it’s time to meet the potential “adoptee”. It’s imperative that all family members and pets be present at this meeting.
4. The last step is to review and sign the adoption contract and pay the adoption fee.
ONLINE ADOPTION APPLICATION
• Adoption fees vary and are based on age and veterinary costs. Some rescues may require additional medical treatment and the adoption fees collected for healthy, younger dogs help to defray these extra charges.
• We hope all of our adoptive families will stay in touch. We love to hear updates and see pictures of these dogs that have been such a part of our family. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
| Copyright © St. Louis Scottish Terrier Rescue | All Rights Reserved | site design Motion 3 Media |
SCOTTISH TERRIER ADOPTION & FOSTERING